Sunday 4 January 2009

How could you plan to die

How could you plan to die, you fraud
Without consulting me ?
To beat me ?
I wouldn’t forgive you

Your heart gave way
Little by little
I didn’t consent for the last vein
To break.
It persisted
It had my orders.
When I was away
You spy, you did it!
Another worm.

With that lingeing grin
You shall not burn
I won’t have you rise from the fire
To burn me.
I’ll make a man out of your skeleton-
A man with fine bones-
Try and flee, if you can
Bastard!
I’ll have you still.

-1991

2 comments:

  1. How could you plan to die, you fraud
    Without consulting me ?
    To beat me ?
    I wouldn’t forgive you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the "unknown" lover had died (may suicide) in 1991 itself..........and she is lived in his memories after that...and the family compelled her for a marriage...she left her house and reach her aunty's house at Chiral...and meet Mr.Ajith.......
    So we can not find that "unknown" lover
    if anybody know the clues of the "unknown" lover plese provide the details here....

    ReplyDelete